Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pinterest!!!

I suggest everyone take a look at pinterest.com. It is so amazing! I have gotten so many food ideas and lots of other ideas! Also, if you want to check mine out go to http://pinterest.com/mjdancing.
So, I PASSED BOTH of my State Boards! Woot! Now all I need to do it get the rest of my hours. I graduate in 4 weeks but will be done completely in about 5-6 weeks because I have a lot of hours to make up after graduation. Stupid Mono!!!
Ever feel that your face looks like the photo below!?
  guide to prevent oily face
Beauty Tip: DON'T OVER WASH your face, or anything quite frankly! 1-2 times a day (for the face only so morning and night) is all you need. Over washing the face will strip the skin of oils, thus making the skin produce MORE oils. If you get a shine through out the day use some toner as it balances out oil production. Use rice paper (which you can get at Sallys or where ever) which will only take off the excess oil on top of the skin and not the oil down in the pores; so it won't strip your skin.  Or look for a moisturizer with microsponges in it which absorb oil throughout the day.  I love toners if you couldn't tell from my previous posts. Put your best face forward!

3 comments:

  1. I love pintrest! And thanks for the advice! I'll pass it on to my brother. He has awful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little brother does also. I have him on a salicylic cleanser with some other cosmeceutical products. But another things that has contributed to helping his skin is not having any dairy (he drinks almond milk) and not eating any peanut butter. Hope that helps! Pinterest rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So helpful :) And I LOVE Pinterest in case you didn't know ha ha. Congrats on school!!!

    ReplyDelete